Saturday, October 29

The Week in Review

After taking Otto to the airport and attempting to change the tire, Kayla and I headed home, then carved pumpkins, had dinner and roasted marshmallows for s'mores, Jamie and Dylan visited!
Jack

Tracing the patterns and scraping out the inside!

Captain America

Scary
On Tuesday Robin and I walked to Starbucks for our morning coffee, then picked up the van after it got two new tires.  We drove over to Tree's and headed to dinner at CPK.  Tony had a board meeting and decided to meet us after; we had planned to go to a movie but ended up at 'Color Me Mine', good choice.  We worked on a special project and had a blast!

Color Me Mine
We then headed over to Legends for a night cap, got a donut and coffee and didn'tget into bed until about 1:30 a.m.  What a fun night out with Robbie, Tree and Tony!

Tree and I went to her bible study on Wednesday, then headed to Sturtevant Falls (sp?) for a hike to the falls!  We didn't quite make it all the way, but it was a good workout regardless!  We had some laughs, a few tears were shed and then we headed back to Signal Hill.

I borrowed Robbie's car, went back to J and Corynn's to see Gianna.  I spent the morning with Gianna; my friend Dawn stopped in and then me and Gianna worked on a handprint ornament for momma and daddy, then I took her to 'school' (day care, but don't tell her) and headed to Palm Springs to meet the Li/yndas!  We talked, walked to Starbucks, shopped, played cards and had lunch with dad and Sharon and they headed back to AZ and me, well back to see Gianna of course.

I was so tired that I didn't make it to see Tucker's game or to see Tristin and after returning Robbie's car headed home to bed.  Today, I got to spend the day with the Stucks and went to the pumpkin patch with Gianna.


Headed back home where J grilled steak, veggies and 'joe's potatos' and we are now watching Bridesmaids.  Gianna's had a full day and ready for night-night but fighting it so daddy's rocking her to sleep.

It's been a wonderful visit and I am so blessed to be able to spend so much time with family 'cuz it may be awile before we are out this way again.   I am looking forward to seeing Otto and hearing about the first snow, but sad to leave California and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment