Wednesday, April 25

Give Thanks

O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting
1 Chronicles 16:34


Relaxing on Cabbage Beach in the Bahamas
I am thankful for vacations and beautiful beaches
I've been slowly making my way through "One Thousand Gifts" as part of my devotions and quiet time.   I've gotten a little off track and have forgotten at times to give thanks and be grateful for all things in my life.

After talking to my sister in Arizona yesterday though, it got me thinking of the book and my lack of gratefulness lately.  Then, this morning I got a text from Tina and she said she was thankful for me!  Isn't that what we are to do in this life, help lift each other up; to support and love?  She reminded me that in all things we are to give thanks.  Well, tonight as I head to bed, I think I will read a little and catch up on my list of things I am grateful for!

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment