Thursday, May 27

Come Boldly!

"Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

Let us draw near with confidence!  Do you bring your concerns/needs with confidence to the Lord?  I know God's love is unconditional and he loves the meek and the bold, but sometimes I just don't have the confidence in myself to bring mine or other petitions to the Lord.  In Hebrews, we are reminded that we will receive mercy and find grace, but we have to go to Him to get it.  My needs won't be met by me doing what I've always done, I need to go to Him - change it up a bit and bring the most insignificant to the ginormous need to Him. (btw, is ginormous a word?  well, if not it should be! LOL)

Okay, so today I will go in confidence to God with my needs and other's desires and let His grace and mercy lift us through!

1 comment:

  1. I dont think that ginormous is a word. I think that it is gigantic and enormous smashed together;) A good word to show emphasis though!

    ReplyDelete