Thursday, March 8

This Week in PA

Hi everyone, it's good to be back to blogging again.  Today I am fasting because I am having my tear duct surgery this morning, so I am catching up with my writing since I can't eat.  
Last week we spent time with Arizona friends, Kelseys, Gerhardts, Rasmussens and Hynes' sailing the Caribbean.  I'll share some pictures  here and even though they are beautiful they don't tell the story of how great it was to see our friends and enjoy time together.  We were so blessed with weather, safe travels and health and had an absolute blast during the trip.
Here are some pictures.  They don't do the island justice, but hope you enjoy!
On Cabbage Beach in Nassau Bahamas

Driving around St. Marteen

A Conch Shell on the beach in St. Martin

Sunset from our balcony - can you believe this?

At Orient Beach in St. Marteen (1/2 is nude the other half is clothed)
Can you believe the color of the water?

A plane landing over Mahoo Beach on St. Martin

Here's your sign.....

Our ship in St. Martin

Raggae artist, Dread I selling his CD's on Orient Beach in St. Martin

Linda and Bob, me and Otto, Phil and Jill, Lynda and Tom, Susanne and Dudley
A great time was had by all.  Of course it was a teary good-bye for us all at the airport, but we know that we will have these friends with us always, no matter where life takes us!

Please pray for a safe and successful surgery, and that my tear ducts remain open afterward!   Pray for my caregiver too (Otto)!


No comments:

Post a Comment