Tuesday, March 20

I Did It!


After a run on the beach in Cape San Blas, FL

Well, I finally did it!  I'm sure you may be asking yourself, what on earth did she do now?

I signed up to get my Certification in Personal Training ~  I have been wrestling with this idea for quite some time now and just couldn't decide whether it was something I really wanted to do or just a passing fancy.  I've prayed about it, researched several options, talked to some experts and finally I signed up.

So, today I embark on what the experts estimate as a 3-6 months journey to study, attend online classes and lectures and eventually take the test.  Most of you know that I have been interested in nutrition and exercise for a few years and have shared my knowledge with some about eating better and incorporating exercise for a more healthy lifestyle.  So it seems this is a logical path to follow since I am passionate about it and I hope that you will stand by me, pray for me and encourage me during this journey!






5 comments:

  1. Way to go Mom! So proud of you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it sista! No matter what path you take, you will put your heart and soul into it and the people you touch will be better for it! You are an inspiration to all you meet!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay . . . I'm so happy for you, Cheryl, as I know you've been searching for "just the right thing!!" You will remain focused, complete the course requirements, & use your knowledge & inspiration to encourage others to make life changes! Proud of you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great decision. So you, and you'll do a good job at it. Now with something to focus on you can move forward.

    ReplyDelete