Friday, January 6

Family Christmas




We had a wonderful time in Minnesota, here's a few pics from Christmas Eve before going to church.  We feel so blessed to have had such a great visit with Leanna, Jared and the grandkiddos!  We sure missed the Olivito/Stuck clan, but enjoyed our time with the Hansons.  

Today, I am feeling reflective, yesterday I felt defeated.  It is somewhat boggling that I can change gears so quickly, but then again not so much.  When I spend time with the Lord, I feel that I can do anything, but when I leave it up to my own doing, I just can't do it.  So, why do I spin my wheels?  Human nature I guess. I think sometimes I just forget, so I've adopted this mantra, I can do all things, through Christ who gives me strength (Phill 4:13) I have to bring Christ back into the center of my thinking, make Him the reason I can do all things, not because of me, Cheryl, but because of Him.

This morning I feel renewed, let's see if I can keep my thoughts on Him today.


No comments:

Post a Comment