Thursday, September 29

Our Last Days in Arizona

I was so busy getting ready to leave that I forgot to post my last few days in Phoenix....  Tree surprised me and brought out Kayla to see me, I expected Tree, but not my goddodda!  Since our stuff got packed and loaded, I surprised them and we went to the Tapatio Cliffs for two days!

We hung out at the pool, went shopping at consignment stores and even found a cool taco shop in Phoenix to have lunch!  Tina joined us for the day and it was sooo much fun!

We hiked to AJ's for coffee each day, then hit the pool each afternoon - the first night we went to a Different Point of View and the view was amazing! 

 
The next night we hit the Top of the Rock restaurant and that view was even better.... We went to sushi at Ra in Tempe and  back to the hotel for jacuzzi in our own private pool.

What an amazing time!

When we got home on Friday, we had a game so Tree and Kayla filled in!  It was so fun to play with my sista and goddodda!  What a blast.  Afterward our team had a good-bye party for us with pizza, beer and a cake of course

No comments:

Post a Comment