Monday, September 26

The Great Adventure Continues

Today I sit here in the trailer at Fox Den Acres with a cup o' joe and my computer - gotta find a job, pick up the mail, find storage for the trailer, find the DMV or MVD (whatever it's called in PA), send info to AZ DES for unemployment, comparison shop for a washer/dryer, find a couch, whew.....But, I don't have to do it all today, just venting I guess! 

God is good though, I dropped Otto off at work today - so excited for him and this great opportunity.  I drove around the warehouse and found the post office so I can pick up my mail later, at least I can cross one thing off my list!

With all these things whirling around in my head, I need to be still and listen to God today.  I passed a wetlands preserve on my way back to camp today and just stopped and walked a little - the silence (besides the birds chirping and bugs buzzing) was welcome and much needed!  I cleared my mind and thoughts and just let me 'be'!

So, now, here I sit with computer and coffee trying to figure out where to start......

No comments:

Post a Comment