Monday, May 23

Hidden Treasures of Wisdom and Knowledge

My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ,  in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Colossians 2:2-3

Summer lightning storm on the Colorado River
All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.... I need to think about that for a bit.  They are hidden in Christ, so without Him we don't have the wisdom and knowledge necessary to know Him.

I often think that I have what it takes to handle all my problems and issues throughout the day, but when it comes right down to it.  I don't.  Not without the Word and knowing Christ and really focusing on Him.  That is the hardest part of maneuvering through the day, to remember that I need to focus on Christ and not on my situation and trying to control it.  As I ramble on here, I'm wondering how God is using me today.  What is His purpose for me?  And, that my friends, is a great thing.  Giving up that control.  Keeping focused on the One who will guide me and show me the way, today and everyday.

Focus on Him and we see the treasures of wisdom and knowledge that will help us tackle any obstacle in our paths!

No comments:

Post a Comment