Friday, May 6

College Softball

Last weekend, I was able to see Kayla play in her last home game as a Lady Chap in Lubbock Texas.  This weekend starts the conference tournament and could possibly be the last of her college career playing ball.  I saw KK's post on FB this week that said, "playing every games as if it were my last" -- I saw that and thought "good for you!"  Some people may see this as a negative, but I felt the passion in her post! 



She is playing with no regret of it ending, but savoring every moment on the field doing the best and giving it her all.  Way to go Kayla!

If only I approached life in that way... leaving it all on the field every day, not knowing if my actions will be the last that someone sees or I experience in my life.  Morbid?  Not at all, just reality. 

Good luck and blessings on your trip, Kayla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment