Monday, December 7

Wedded Bliss

We attended the wedding of a friend's daughter this past Saturday, and couldn't get over how incredibly happy and totally in love with each other the couple seemed to be. When you saw the groom gaze into his bride's eyes, you knew this couple was meant to be together.  I know, because, my hubby of 32 years has that same look.  How I remember that look, the one that drew me in, to my now husband and then boyfriend.  That look is still the same, it is the look that says "I can see deep into your soul, I know you and I love you!"   It is the look that says, "no matter where we are and what our circumstances I will always love you".  It is amazing and crazy that after all these years he still has that look and he gives it only to me, his bride of 32 years!  I cherish and pray that the look remains forever for us as well as for the couple whose union we witnessed on Saturday!


This picture with John Jaques is from J and Corynn's wedding five years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment