Tuesday, December 29

2010 and F-I-F-T-Y

Well, on Thursday at midnight, we will all ring in a brand new year and I will be 50.  I was given an early present this past weekend in a gift bag that said "Fifty, the new F word".  I, for one, am not at all worried, depressed or consumed with turning fifty and even less concerned about saying it!  It is a cute gift bag anyway!

I've been thinking.......how do we address this new year?  Should we say ohh-10, or just '10 or should we say 2010?  Thoughts anyone?

What about resolutions?  Does anyone make them anymore?  I guess, more importantly does anyone keep them anymore?

And another thing......what the heck is a Zhu Zhu?

What happened to all the "God" billboards, I really liked 'em?

Just my thoughts for this last Tuesday of 2009!

3 comments:

  1. I may go with Ott 10, or 2 Ott 10 or just oh 10. Anything that is shorter than two thousand and ten...

    I think resolutions are for those who have to put off until tomorrow what could be done today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is Zhn Zhn? I Googled it, got nothing? Hope you have a wonderful Birthday,
    As for resolutions, nope not any more, just gona keep going forward like I know what I'm doing, & try to keep a postive/upbeat attitude.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Heres to fifty more:)

    ReplyDelete