Monday, January 5

New Year

Howdy!
Today I am returning to work after a two week hiatus and have really mixed emotions. I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but this year I want to be more disciplined, motivated and committed. I have been struggling with some things over the past few months and feel that I need to make some changes, but mostly give more of an effort in certain areas of my personal and professional life. Some changes are more evident, others I am still searching for. So, while I begin my search for clarity, I will be praying for you all and your New Year's resolutions, whatever they may be!

I came across this scripture this morning and I guess it just confirmed that we all need discipline in our lives, without it we would lose direction. I know that I get distracted easily and it is good to be guided back to the right path.

See you soon!

"Think about it: Just as a parent disciplines a child, the Lord your God disciplines you for your own good." -- Deuteronomy 8:5 --

No comments:

Post a Comment