Friday, January 29

A Thankful Heart

My heart is swelling with love!  Thank you to all the family who made this past weekend so special, you all showed me love by creating a wonderful celebration of my 50 years here on earth.  From the Palm Springs girls getaway to the Italian themed party and get together of family and friends, it was so much fun and greatly appreciated!

To my all my sistas, step sista, goddaughter, sister law, daughter law, daughter, mom and step mom - you guys really made PS fun; just hanging out with you all was wonderful.  And, from all the yummy food, games, to the wine, drinks and piano bar, thanks so much.

A special thanks to Robbie and Joe for putting up their house once again for a BUNCH of people to gather and have a good time, you certainly showed your serving heart!  The food was amazing, the fire and cigar bar were so cool, as was the tiramisu, coffee and biscotti bar!  You guys really pulled together so much of the things I love to do - how thoughtful you all are!  


Kayla Lynn, I am so glad that you flew in (you rock star) to celebrate with me!  And I am glad we got to share the eve with the limo and piano bar!

And, to Otto, the love of my life who knows me so well - I wish you were feeling better, but thank you so much for all you did to make this weekend so special for me!  And to Leanna and Jared and the grandkids - you guys are so awesome, just seeing you this weekend makes me miss you guys all the more!




To mom and dad I appreciate you  and the examples that you set for me as a child, how to have fun and enjoy life, you are why I am who I am!

J and Corynn, you are amazing - you two really pulled it off and you know how to have a good time and share it!

Scot, Tree, Tina, Tony and Paula thanks for being there and celebrating with me too - it is amazing  how our family has grown and evolved over the years and I feel that as we get older we have become so much closer and I am looking forward to celebrating you as you all reach milestones like this in the future!

It was so good to see my cousins and great friends who've all been a very special part of my life and who have shared in some awesome memories too, this is just icing on the cake!


As our family continues to grow and change, I know that it will be a challenge to get us all together and to spend meaningful quality time with everyone!  So, I am so grateful that we were all able to do it this last weekend.  I am sorry I didn't get to spend as much time visiting and catching up with all of you, but just know that I felt so much love from all of you in spite of that.


No matter how far apart we are though, I need to remember to thank God for you every day and cherish these times that we do have together!  Thank you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are already 50? Well I am younger than you right now, LOL
    What a beautiful family and I love the posts and pictures! I think this is a great way to keep in touch. (I am having a big party for my 50th in March) Happy Birthday my long time friend.

    ReplyDelete