Thursday, September 17

Encouraging Others

Started up our women's study in AZ last night, what a wonderful evening connecting with ladies that I haven't seen in awhile and immersing ourselves in His Word! It's amazing how I feel at ease with other women of faith, how the words flow and the conversation is seasoned by each of our experiences. We are doing a topical study on encouraging others; last night we explored the scriptures of how God encourages us through our lives so we can encourage others.
I treasure and value this time that God allows me to be in the presence of other women, praying and encouraging as we each run this race.
Today, my cup is full. Thanks to God for filling me with encouragement and allowing me to encourage others as we walk side by side on our journey through life.
I can hear my Lord cheering me on now -- Atta girl, way to go, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment