Wednesday, August 5

We've Come A Long Way Baby!


Boy does time fly! I was reading Leanna's blog today - she just celebrated her 12th wedding anniversary with Jared! Wow, where did the time go? Jason and Corynn also celebrated an anniversary, their 4th. It is hard to believe that our children are grown up and married! Uh-oh, that means we are getting old! As I sit here catching up with friends and family on Facebook, my lovely husband of 32 years is snoring loudly on the couch - boy, could life be any better?
Really, I barely can remember back to that day in November, 1977 where Otto and I walked down the aisle and become husband and wife. When I see our children in their marriages, watch their struggles and triumphs and think back to when we were their ages... wow, we've come a long way. Life is Good!

1 comment:

  1. crazy huh? Time does fly by. We have been married a long time and our kids are maturing as well (but it is not showing on us, another weird thing, LOL) Congrats to you both as well!

    ReplyDelete