Tuesday, July 6

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14

God's love is unfailing, yes!!  I am often caught up in wanting to be liked, and unsure if I have done enough for my family and friends to love me.  But, it is comforting to know that God loves me, no matter what.  Even when I mess up big time, even when I don't love myself. God's love never fails.

As I was out walking this morning I was just enjoying the day and the stillness of the day and the peace that I feel within.  I wish my entire day was like that - the busy-ness of the day sometimes takes me away from feeling close to my God and I need to find a way to remain close and to allow His love to cover me at all times.

Amazing, you'd think I'd have that figured out by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment